3/03/2021

With all Victoria Secrets...

 This show is more clear and nicer, compare to many OTHERS one!

You want to be part of ?

What do I say before about you?

You want to be a barbi doll be own by the man 寵愛 by the man show off on the stage one by one?

Or there is Life we live in to be happy what circumstances putting in, we deal with it?

Can they recover from it if they separate? Are they finding things to do?

You just want to be in the MIDDLE of it? There is a middle Age asking you to be? Commander in Chief?

You would have come out words only ET knows what’s for ...And how many time you can 恭維 yourself none stop none stop by if you can just freely watching that performance with no one looking at you? 

Tell me !!

How many times can I hear that ? Do I look like I have Time?

First day I hate that word I am way too happy? A necklace hit by Catherine or a black what Sariputra?

A waist Venus chain Sailor moon, red on the dress to look not flowing skirts? Didn’t they say 逍遙?

You mean my butt?

They have to figure it how many times I watch to hate that words because it’s “English language “ only by HEARING problem? Or Chinese classic literature words I have a problem knowing it!!

Do I have a question ?”so happy?” They check mark on the ground ✔️ 

They answer me?

Uhm? I look like an idiot? That’s entire people to check mark, and there are people already pass loooong gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment