3/11/2021

Wallace, now I remember we were on shameless heart and traveling subjects.

 I didn’t know you all were too busy watching the movies or else I won’t be thinking to EVERYONE gone on traveling one year ago. Did you go and see Dean yet? There was a song you made me? 傾世皇妃

When I found out they were all very competitive ... door behind. As a person, I turn cold. I don’t know to describe it. I used to stay in the school doing nothing, clubs or go home sleeping. They could say something day in day out - “this is killing me” or “I have a lot of works to do” etc etc ...can they be people don’t want others to know they were very competitive? 

Maybe I listen more, I Anna might go and study ? Not sure.😨

I was playing volleyball with Karen, Adria, Melinda and Emily ...Dean just shows up! Once! He just got a mood to join in? If I knew Seth is like NSYNC, I would have cared him more...he is a gay and very ...impulsive looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment