3/14/2021

😱Wallace, I got a problem (you don’t have to slam door)

 Not I got a problem ...their each country are writing like they are using their country’s resources and they don’t know what they are doing. There is someone missing on their Facebook and showing up on the movies Frozen. They didn’t go and hurry to find out what’s going on .....

they country on and on and on and on ...

Erin, her best friend like a nurse too, got a job in professor. She is not good at English but she went to right away get a baby, that’s many months using the university vacation time. Princess Diary 1. I help her interviews all the old people in 3 facility. I interview them, not her. 

She was 台中女中 but she got 護士 you know here in Taiwan, Wallace, right?

She used to want to treat me a cup of tea over her ideas in her paper, of course I never went back with that again. She got a PhD in nursing. 

They are all very very pride individual, very very proud, and the higher they go with the money or statues, they gonna kill themselves. I just know that. Of course they cannot fail or fall their life. They are their parents 掌上明珠 I don’t know what’s wrong with their head....

If they pull the string now, they die, finished ! They have to report to their parents like they are so and so!

Me? I got in a hospital, did you find out which hospital yet, Wallace? I met Annca them there!

Crying ? Yeah they might cry too. Tears coming out! This is ....unspeakable.

In PHD programs, there is a pilot program...meaning before she went on a real testing on the elders people, she did a pilot first. It’s in 50 shades and grey. You see airplane. That looks like her. That’s a terrible movie! I don’t know the ending. Yeah, we were roommates. She did something her face too, I cannot see the difference!



No comments:

Post a Comment