3/31/2021

Under “one photo”, there was a hat with a blonde guy

 That position is like a guard position. 

The high school musical. Troy has a basketball team. Eben happens to dress green.

But he is not a blonde!!

I tell you what, I feel stupid to talk to Eben on the movies and TV. I didn’t expect I get him here. I am so used to talk to the Millitary behind for a while to see where the story developed on the movies. They know something, I might know something. We both side agree the TV somewhat true and real.

Did you work on Eben to make him feel ease if these TV craps are real? It is not looking good! 

Legally Blonde 1, someone broke up to run for a politician so the blonde girl then decides to go to Harvard. Yeah, I never think about it. You are not a blonde to ever say if that will be a legal issue. Halsey music song says “Color”, it’s blue color. You can choose Hinduism table. Have you watched them? I watched a few they had on my YouTube panel.

Does he want to run for a politician ? Conquering India!!

No comments:

Post a Comment