3/09/2021

The Legal Statements

 You use words, words, words in the public media to harm me!!! My birthday, my initiation dates, my look, my appearance ! To raise the dog? Is that funny?

What’s the legal statements? I can just turn bulletproof points to becomes line by line structures in a writing !!

You could just call me up to say you doing a dark magic! And the way you choose to talk, is that to call me an idiot not waking up by your none language verbal abuse? I am first generation immigrant to the US, I have my hearing problems! Not your brilliant methods how sissy sassy saying not saying 反正 all of them in the entire world has to wait for the public trial and fulfilled the judgement Day.

Babaji told there is no need for the public trial or any of your plan. You are not reading right on the movies or the Bible. Everyone can see that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment