3/22/2021

Tesla’s best friend (Coco club movies)

 You can try Purna’s dad to inquire a library. I think he talks about the Jesus he used to research in India or China.

Like Ross goes to China but I don’t actually know if Purna called him yet so he gone to China yet.

In the movie, he isn’t nice to you, Eben as a kid, I guess before he became too old, you should find out his opinion about you? Sometimes you have to get all the opinion down for a movie why it looks like that. His personality looks like that? Then he has to answer me that question, what happened ?

What?

Before the sunset ...yeah, if you can translate what I say about the sunset things to him and do a reflection in your life, what exactly I was saying....I am sure he understands English perfectly. He is important, you know, Tesla’s best friend went missing !

No comments:

Post a Comment