3/07/2021

🍊🍊Red vs Blue 🍊🍊

 Okay I watch it. She had some small acting with the perfume stuffs. They stay in the formation. I don’t really know what that mean. It looks nice. Some difference. 

I am the professional so it becomes like that. 

The crown is on the 3 generation floors up (England), the killing whales below swimming. 

Why they hitting so hard?

I have no ideas!

Find out.

It’s a boxing the others are dancing

Correct. 

B o x I n g to death and resurrect ...looking very strange to me.

Watch it again. 

... ... I think I read those books internally is different from her reading them. I know she says she read the red book, I don’t know if she had the blue books. Probably all I say are true. 

To look like that?

Okay, you are right. 

What’s right ?

Pee on it but by paints or these hospital plastic tubes to shoot all over the white skirts on England. 

And?

Two Yognanda’s groups are down on the floor....


No comments:

Post a Comment