3/26/2021

Red River - War

 Do you remember you have this Madonna made this World Peace on the super bowl 2012 Simon gonna tell me about.

If you wrote a letter to Lalla ... you may not agree with what I wrote to her for you.

The Red River tells me you are the goddess of War.

In Chinese : 以和為貴

Maybe I don’t read people at their personality type right like Eben...you know you are not going to roar at Lalla ....or you are? No, okay !

You know how many war in that book? My head is dizzy over clicking on it.

What do I want to say? Your past you asked ...

The Red River says that.

You have your saying this World Peace like Ms Congenality 

I mis-understand you prefer me not to talk to Lalla like that....in other words, you forget you supposed to be around the World Peace to every account of meeting others, new or old?

Your tempament!

I was making a war with Lalla? Your past you cannot shut up, she says Lalla may misunderstand you have a better personality than that.

Oh~ 噢 ~Eben won’t mind at that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment