3/20/2021

NSYNC

 Hi !

“He tells you to talk to us?”

Kinda of.

... ...

I have watched a lot of the video just like when I research Simon for his TYG. I sing your song

“I can see that”

I wrote a story about you them. ...I didn’t tell my family about it so I don’t think I would ever return to the US.

“The money?”

Yeah, to return here last time, I spent all Rockfeller gives me money to get back 2016 for 2015 Flower Thousand Bone.

“He told you?”

Yes. My sister with her husband hit me so I ran off there as well. To go to Apple.

“Did you visit them?”

No.

“Why not?”

I wrote to them on the phone everyday. Very very very exhausted on that traveling was on going moving to different driving to late night and find a hotel and hoping there is a room. For 3 or 4 months. None stop driving.

“He made you?”

Right.

“Do you know it was Babaji?”

Not yet, the One, he shows up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment