3/04/2021

No? You cannot explain every word to me?

 512 is not too early ...

You didn’t think I was like what?

The Bible ! So you actually has a tiny heart you should read it with your eye glasses on ?

2014 you thought? You are on the Hunger Games? 

That I didn’t know. Sariputra forces me to watch it or else I don’t even know that exists! You have a word to say to Sariputra? He is your 大師兄 used to be.

So you never uses math ? I am just checking.

I don’t look too what? Caring about the math ? That’s not what they say on the movies ? Which movies? A lot of movies !

You look at me when we both meet in menton, you receive the looong questions I write you ? It’s a climate change topics related but you decides on answering others ....so we have no connection. Do you remember that ?


No comments:

Post a Comment