3/10/2021

My friends ( MD 篇)

 They all know why they don’t fit in the jobs. (Okay...)

They don’t know why they still have a job ....

MD is everyday they see people and getting warn. (You are serious to make them a MD?)

They can just go to the other doctors and compare the answers that someone else gives them. (Do they go to the other doctors and do that?)

Some did. Or all of them did. (They are not afraid you follow them? I think my ear phone is broken, they would go to the other doctors to compare the answers?)

( Let’s say if you are correct, they can just go online to get a doctor online consultation ...I don’t know they drive to somewhere to get a doctor to ask what questions? It does not make a sense to me.)

They can just call someone ... ( ??? a patient coming in and told them they have a problem ...they cannot solve it, so they call someone? Okay. No, I don’t know how that works with their integrity intact.)

What does that mean? They cannot answer the questions. (The patients says they have so and so history ...etc stuffs? Or they had such and such medicines to take ...oh! Jonathon’s father is the doctor. You mean him? Oh!)

( yeah if they ask about things that are not in the textbook ...)

What makes you think they are being asked from the textbook? ( I would just say you take too many medicines ...are you sure this is what you want to do? Ask them first.)

They are selling the medicines. ( well...MH don’t get along with your medical so and so ...)

Does he still exist? ( Yes, with a whole page in writing whatever he could write that before entering his site to purchase what I want the stuffs or reading his other websites.)

( you are taking too many medicines, I get blurs in my head what you are taking with what you say you are having problems? What are the problems again?) - why is your face blushing ☺️?

( not that I want to say that surgical things, once you cut off a gallbladder, the whole life you have to live without that, you know? I don’t actually know whom could do such things to do a very high paying jobs as a surgeon.)

(Actually none of them really told me what they major in undergraduate degree, I found it out on the websites myself)

So ...

( ... ... I know which subjects they pick. To see what they were doing before they apply for the medical school.)

And ...

( I have this funny things inside because that’s not what I know about them, it seems to me, they are very very competitive behind the doors.)

(And if I switch my lens to the Medical schools... Harvard admission did say something on Legally Blonde. I don’t actually think that was a fake saying. They do look at what else you do outside the school. That including what majors you pick in the school. Dean picks two majors! He never told me that!)

(Meds school seems to have a point on - whether you were burning out before. I didn’t know that before. But it does sounds intuitive. My major was B.A. Not B. S. I didn’t even finish my minor, I am a very layback person. Rockfeller never was too asking A stuff people. Talking about that, then someone else got burn!)

No comments:

Post a Comment