3/31/2021

Medical doctors : my friends

 If you done what I do for 10 years, closely...reading, exercising = walking that 4 blocks distance everyday, diet, water, juicing, oil, etc etc....and they sent you to go examine my buddies friends? Now I know for sure what you did. You go and review others!!!

I know you review them.

I know you did my programs.

But I didn’t know you are connected programs. What exactly you want to know these reviews ... of course they don’t know that. But are you going to say the entire medical field don’t know? You cannot do that!

Oh yes you can! 

All right. They definitely don’t know okay? The entire procedure. You even not sure if they know where is these organs are in the body to draw them.

You gonna carry that programs every year to disclose all our secrets? My secrets and theirs ?

Okay. It’s every year !! That takes 10 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment