3/15/2021

Loving the Silent Tear 1234 page

 Page 1, my family boy

Page 2, my host family or with my sister below

Page 3, university or time returns after page 4 back to Hollywood

Page 4 Anan with his two daughter in law, both has a daughter, the green one like my eyes...next by gold, her name is Payton in “Prince & Me”, do you want to tell Prince William about it?

What’s Ramese eyes color? Gold?

How to move train up line or down below to push the white and the gold out? Is that funny?

Keanu knows who is in the audience seats? That’s Anita ! Looking !!

The same looking direction on 4 pages ? Choosing to go home to be a blonde guy next birth or second page is an Asian boy looking up but it’s a Jewish looking girl birth? How to be reborn? Have I thought who did you hire to wrote that book?

Dean’s eye is blue!

Lake house Keanu has one kiss girl ? You mean you know me and Tamang had a kiss just like the Lake house to meet this Keanu here? Lake House? Like I believe the movie or I believe you in what is this book?

Because my host mother looks just like that Brazilian dancer ...really!

Anan’s two daughters-in-law looks just like them.

I was at Anan that page, how did Reptilian movies Thranduil lines up?

Simon

US

The One

Reptlian 

Katherine +Johnson already hit me.

Ruthschild

You, the Flood | Rockefeller 


Tell me, how many years are these? You figure it out? From my position? It’s on Frozen two guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment