3/16/2021

Keanu and the ice skating shoes ...

 Because I didn’t say there is a rental shoe vs soft competition ice skating shoe ...Nono ...I might destroy something on that one move on ice, in the video. 

If Keanu call Simon to find out if I destroy every song I sang to....or he sings too...he can listen to...

Or the photo for the back end people...to destroy their monitor. 

He went to every subject I say I did what like he is the One in Hollywood...he might actually think I have a tendency to destroy not just the ice rink with the steps if I can , but that Conan musical hall becomes a reality!!

The Day after Tomorrow was starting a climate change debates and he sees Tornado 🌪 destroyed a Hollywood words on the mountain where he lives ....

What do I think ....uhm... 😯

No comments:

Post a Comment