3/22/2021

Jurassic World : Fallen Kingdom

 Its the same girls, whom has two different hairstyle...and her last name !!! Howard??? And she does not have make-up on the Wiki !!

The guy in the Jurassic Park, who hurt his legs....I thoughts looks like Howard. And shows up in the Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom on the Public Hearing? I already watched that DVD, I watched the trailer.

I think its better you try to do your homework sometimes. Its ....classified world to sort it out !

They are having another film 2022 Claire Dearing ! What a name!!!  

But Bryce Pratt... I don't know what is himself play in the Jen & the Hologram, at all. That guy I sing the song, do not look like him, and I check, this name is not in the Starring Set. Its in the Archive Footage???? Anyway, now I know both them.

Is classify Pixie? No, I don't think they are close by in its nature, but if you just conclude all the National defenses as Pixies, That would do too.

Why? The border needs to know what exactly I am doing. But for the classify, unless it is their materials got violate, they can have nothing to do with me, at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment