3/23/2021

Its better we talked about it. I say that.

 Lady you don't seem to have that problem, do you? Is 子歇 know the game of the romance? Now the TV becomes a reality?

How about just point at me, my life, what do I want in my life? Not this TV advertisement, like with Wallace?

I woke up in the morning, in my comfortable home, Rockefeller had. She cooks, and she prepares the meal for a day. We went out in the morning, and I went out again in the afternoon, to check the reality outside my house. It could be to do with anyone, or anything.

This is a freedom life, I like. The street is smaller, so I can just walk, or take a bus, or Metro, clean, very clean, and people are nice in the Capital here. Its a small kingdom that can afford itself with good stuffs. Do I love this life? Don't I want this life? 

This is the real life....

Babaji says I am dreaming....

No comments:

Post a Comment