3/10/2021

India - 三生三世十里桃花

 I see. Yeah, the two guys Mark ABC portraits 墨淵 and 夜華

Isn’t only religious people care about where Babaji been to? To a 異國電視 TV? If I used to see Indian kids goes to the university, they like very much US culture. Capitalism. This new generation pass, you sure anyone gonna cares who Babaji is? 

I have seen most of this shows. Apparently he cares about the politeness. First I would ask them is that ET wrote them or human ...because ...there is each reason how they prescribe the show. Okay, human is fine. 

He is not exactly like that but I can see he meant in the uppers sphere in an upper world, the nobility of a couple has a degree in politeness and manner. It’s true. 

I don’t think any Master type of person is a boring person. 

For the Britney’s video, is that you want them blue or red groups beat each other up in their words aggregation ? Not just the lectures, but in the real debates? You can talk to them. I can see why. Yeah. You are in an Era to talk and to debates. 

It’s almost like, me training Purna by which means and He has his methods to train his groups means. It’s different, Of course. 

I would assume they knows they are a cult under 5 major religions? Or just a groups under the 5 major religions? They sure Babaji sent someone to the west and that’s it? Oh ! Too ashame to do what I do?

Like approach the way I had in reverse order ... started with the rudimentary school subjects. It’s very easy to make the video. Very very easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment