3/08/2021

India

 I think she half of stuffs were not initiate by herself to do. And when she got critique by the movies, she hides. So there are guys to set there but she likes, she looks, she pretends ...just make her doing something. We both know she is lazy...don’t ask me Yogananda...I think when the mind and the public critique arrives, people just hide. Saying a word is like explaining myself please ...I have not stop doing it....

I cannot understand them why they don’t work on their talents natures but okay...I fed up. Everyone can see you in the room....that’s a song 🎵 🎶 

Being ashame, being right, being yourself for once, being imperfect ....because that’s not arrived master do or say, so please find words saying for me. That’s exactly what’s going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment