3/07/2021

🍊🍊India - Yogananda fighting groups

 They are really fighting? I have heard they are different groups. And Ananda die already when I was somewhere very very busy. It’s good they are fighting ? To get each other going with the better attitude? It is strange that video has included two books their groups. And they look they actually punch each other’s face. Babaji told them to do that? 

They gonna be red face if I speak to some? Lightly.

When I say about Yogananda, it was from his aspect to get to know who he is as a person. How he thinks, how he talks, how he expresses ....not they have more bullet points to narrow down my own words. As me doing it, I would do the same sheet on my own. Too many people lies! Too many ...

Today they read about anything, as long as you willing to express yourself. That’s why there is an invention. You all already know he won’t be writing a word like me?

You all? 

Oh~ me?

We are not exactly the same personality. If you see something on the screen, you just grab the microphone. Sometimes you have to have that in your spirits. I one time when I was in KY did a public seating to someone who got bully. I just stand up and go and sit down there. In high school. Now I probably won’t.

You have to sit in the evaluation just about as much as you can give them. They can approach to know who you are to your voice, to your core values and your actual belief systems, for real. Not just a preach thing. So that job if I ask or the background people ask Yoganada, it’s the same. 

They can do a movie to hurt his feelings as an Indian ! Yes. Just about the same like SM.

No comments:

Post a Comment