3/09/2021

If they prove Simon is Westinghouse

 That’s the AC contracts he used to owes me money, in case you didn’t know there were Jews involved and I did a study 2015 on how 911 happens to elementary shooting events. You just assume everything on the newspaper is not real. I back up with Crop Circle you happy? That’s 6 years ago!

AC contract  and the Comet? You don’t register my money on jobs ends in the Bible every few lines title subject headings, do you or are you going to prosecute Simon? Is that part of your jobs?

Then my money gonna become more than you ?

You still think those are your money from others, all their achievement are yours to keep? If adding Apple keep aside money, you gonna suit Apple? Your escape routes set yet? A magic touch to the Apple ?

If money, make-up, clothing is super important to you, you can just yell at to the whole world !!! Too ashame? You don’t know what’s a shame really meant!

No comments:

Post a Comment