3/27/2021

I used to say I have 5 Lords not just NSYNC, the actualy UB classmates looks like them. You?

 You would have 5 Lords, just like 5 guys, not girls I see in the Sailor Moon, do you think? Inner Senshi + a young girl.

You like the guys, right?

They have another video " NSync - Atlantis Concert Part 5 Tim McGraw Medley"

Like Tim Cook. He is on the other side of your Apple Device.

The most immediate person you could write letters to everyday! 政治靈修

The Political Structure of the Spirituality. What if I said was true, you are pressured from so many of these people? Can you handle your life in so little time, and so many priority...you don't really want to talk to these people. If ...I say if. 

Who do you want to communicate with? You think about it. I keep seeing the same things all over again, on my YouTube Panel. I am sure you will be seeing on yours device what the video you are looking at.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment