3/14/2021

I am watching your old tapes on ch4 everyday 7:00pm

 You can talk normal. You are not going to turn yourself into a scientist reality that the competition started at the younger age. These fields are not exactly ABC worlds, where I thought ABC just play, shop, watch the movies, travel between the country and make their parents proud. You like or you hate to be known as a Vietnamese? Vy used to be a very sweet ABC of her own kind. I tutor her for a year ...no, you don’t need to know what do I think. I had a group of them. 

Mass people I can see from the background, they are all coming from seeking something. You dealing a public nature. You are not dealing what I have to deal with on the science nature. You don’t need to pretend yourself if you were in that norm. It’s not going to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment