3/02/2021

I am happy? I was?

 


They cannot comment I was happy doing my own things,living an ordinary life?

Yeah. Watching classify and ET makes you happy?

They say “hobbit” on the TV, like asking about the interests I have. Some people are very into the politics.

Why don’t you?

Classify is another branch of ...(interrupt)

They are not actually a thing. I check.

How can you actually use your logic mind reading things to only your liking on what they say, like Trump? Not Trumpet

I have a real interest in the real politics worlds.

You mean the classify is not real?

No they are not real. It’s hidden. Anyone can hide, do you see me hiding ?

You actually took that you are not hiding as a credit to explain about yourself ? You don’t glow enough or your evolution is not hell enough. So everything I told you about Classify is completely a waste?

You can tell me about Eben.

Lalla used to have a corporate experience, she didn’t put it in on her resume.

(getting hurt)

Because you ask like you concern them both as a proper known spiritual teacher. Keep acting like you are not hurting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment