3/18/2021

For example, Nominji you know?

 VS has an “Black Eye Peas” band singing looks like her face. (2009)

Do you like how she turns out when you watch her grow? 

Likewise 2018, there is black with gold necklace on Rita Ora.

Kail says you better just stay in the Palace, it’s Ramese told you imposter to wander outside the Palace.

The recent Aladdin has a princess story with a street guy+a monkey. Today because each nation differently, if people choose to live on the street, it’s totally mental if you can just go home with your family. But in Anan time, he didn’t have a lot of schooling so he started with swiping the floor on the street and later becomes a governmental worker. He would tell me I don’t live in the reality because our age gap is big! He had to go through a lot as a guy. 

I am a girl. My physical condition is very weak compare to a lot of guys. I cannot do a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment