3/31/2021

Earth has a prophecy for 2000 years

 In case India is not the only limited country on the Earth map.

In front of the Universe, you still need to open your mouth to talk so they “others” might hear you.

That’s to me, still very intuitive.

I know you want to help him. I would rather you look on the TV to worry about your exit. Is that kind of instruction too bold? When you decide you to be married to Mr Pagan, what was you thinking? Did you ever think Eben was either too smart for doing that or he is too crazy just by doing that? Or from my perspective, he is told to marry to whom like the Hollywood big stars? And his choice is to turn India to paganism ? Have I wonder 1000 questions I might have from his face to my story to Harry Potter and alike movie ? Magic school for paganism ? The people who I talked to like Simon or Keanu seems to me are a serious person. Neville? He always ends up in the strange side of the story everywhere. But I can see him are doing serious business talk. He is too tie up so he becomes the humor in the classroom ? He got hang on the ceiling light by Pixie! Because to you, Pixie don’t exist ....asking me? His name is far too wide famous !

No comments:

Post a Comment