3/02/2021

Duplicate

 Now back to you on that Simon because he might actually listen to the music, the company can switch him down and put someone else on the show. So he watches things or records. If they didn’t, it might just never tell him about it. The actual stress of the entertainment, you don’t assume all the working hours don’t weary people out. Then, he has to reviews whatever from then coming forward information - on my pace.

Is that what you want to hear?

Yeah, like a stunt.

He might be a real person doing the review, that’s all I am saying. You actually care about these stars. NSYNC was long ago a band. The schedule is not like Simon, or Howard Stern. 

If they have to keep their old jobs, at this time I hardly think they can make it with the clear mind, focus on the reviews. NSYNC they just got their position better. They retired earlier.

What do I think ?

I don’t know. They get many people, they don’t need to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment