3/24/2021

Dolittle (2020)

 Okay, it’s me, suppose to be in bed...

I am fine. But okay, I will go to bed earlier and take the medicine.

I eat a lot of food now.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯can I say something? I have to cure myself.

These whatever outside runs the TV drama, my inside runs the exactly story for sometimes.

To find the fruits in this movie, it’s by the dragon.

If Babaji made me sick, he should repair the body.

I got unknown poison so many times, it’s from the high tech. It’s not the body. But okay, the TV looks horrendous...so I rest.

No, I don’t believe Karma. Not the way how you believe it. Everything is karmic like you might say. 

I just...have a different belief.

I am sticky ~ he creates the body and caused my pain, he has to fix it...that’s the way it supposed to be. I don’t believe what karma I didn’t create any karma, don’t talk to me about the karma. I didn’t do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment