3/20/2021

Dinosour calls

 Babaji: no they didn’t. 

... I used to repeat mantra while cleaning and cooking the kitchen with a natural rhythm. But it’s not until 15 years later I found out 2018 while I see myself cooking. It’s not the martial art, it’s the rhythm...

Babaji: they know what it is. What else?

I follow the instruction but I start to do fasting in days to a week to several weeks. And i did have the experience.

Babaji: what’s the experience ?

Beas book says moon, sun, star...our galaxy here is pluto or whatever it’s behind the sun after the moon.

Babaji: where did you go ?

It’s a funny thin human Queen gives me a gold solid and I keep it. It’s not by like free will. It just flows.

Babaji: did she say anything ?

No. There is another heart story, there is a box, there is a spider in it. It was gone. There is an old man. I called her in and she carry the 觀音菩薩water spray the room.

Babaji: and brighter?

I can see better a little bit. There is the old man. Like I told Wallace.

Babaji: he is the spider.

No, Tony is the spider man, it’s just not fit ...

Babaji: they say do you know the actor’s name in the spider man?

Yeah Tony. They air in the TV all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment