3/08/2021

Comments

 Of all the newspaper you can read, you have to find a photo of my resemblance newspaper to read me children not on your face?

Or let’s say, of all the newspaper you can find, your straightforward thinking is this Catholic molest children story ? No ...did I say you really very much like you used to? Except you now is 70? If I just push you back at 30s, you come about the exact same things where you collect your reading at.... junks? You collecting junks or including your friends associate? Now you independent with some money and power to sit alone ...do I want to know?

Breast feeding ... I didn’t see camera moving ...that’s an added question? Do you just answer or do you prepare it? Just asking it. I am too into what they say about chest replace breast ... I didn’t hear what they ask ... I might just tell them that and say to them please repeat the question. I did’t hear you.

Governors 

Your doctor office knee

Gay law 

You afraid ...problems. 

I heard it. 

Being straightforward is fine. I know what you are like. Others don’t know what you are like, lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment