3/08/2021

Climate Change

 Climate Change 

I heard you all need rehearsal. Did I stopping you? I know so much...it’s in the textbook you learn about in the school. You observe things in life in thinking what’s in the nature. 

Ice Skating

Keep working on it. I only say one straight line all together. Everywhere.

You feel you are God? That’s fast you have become!

Math Comet

Everyone is drawing on the papers. If you get to practices by vocal, I understand it. You lost the lines, is that why you practices at it?

Music

Even I sing slow like in Wallace song 放棄天空中的飛鳥 it does not seem like an easy thing to do to sing one pitch behind ? Okay, I heard you. Because you try on it.

Molecular biology

It’s not really in the textbook ... no, it’s not. You all have to go somewhere. And? You go and test them first!! You all are something ...

Cooking 

How do you have such big rooms everyone together ...cooking? Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment