3/04/2021

Anan does not know I was like you know about me ...just about everything.

 “He does not know?”

You hear the same thing he heard about. I used to be a very few words person. He is an older generation man so he did everything himself. 

“No one knows you will behave like this.”

I have a lot of circumstance to handle. I know what the TV says, he if watching it, I don’t know how much he sees through the content inside a movie. 

“Does he know it’s every word?”

The guys they all got few words but he talks a lot.

“He is Anan”

I don’t know what he is but he for now he stays like that. I told you already, one door part two worlds ...what’s a loooong journey in Life.

“Did he know it’s how you say those things to me to check the heart?”

Tiny details I am not sure he is completely understand ...but it’s you be put on the seat, right now, lady. Everyone just get a temporary name for now. 富樓那

No comments:

Post a Comment