3/24/2021

Adam Levine

 Hi ! We met yet? I don’t believe so, but I have made you a game maker in the memory of Tony, that you sits with Keanu looking like person in Victoria Secret audience seats. You may not know what that mean.... do you know my friend, Wing and Dean are both in your wedding MTV? When I called your band my high school basketball mascot color, I was not just talking to you straight to the medical board, one of us, you or me have a recognition problem! On people, on relation, on photo, or on memory? Do you think darling I can sort that relationship in Victoria secrets just like I told everyone in “One Photo”under my navigation bar?

You had two girlfriends in the Victoria Secret.... what do I know about you? Do you know the story Hitler relation to his body guard killed Tesla. Have you met Tony’s family including watching me sing in “Pitch Perfect”? Do you recognize the red hair? His wife?

Do you believe each statement I make, they go by ruler to check true or not even though it might seem to be everywhere but it goes to the end if each statement was perfectly right or “in relation” to what I have said in the past or at the present ? That’s the gambling you would guess at it?

No comments:

Post a Comment