2/26/2021

You assume everyone is on the same level

 I don’t repeat things. I sometimes saying that. Once, twice, three times?

Because ?

They found out that tendency only while I was making the schooling subjects.

And you? You gonna say you don’t repeat was your memory problem, analytical problems, emotional problem, keeping secret afraid fear problem, hell warning problem, threatening movie problem ....do you want me to read their bullet point sheets?

How many times I say the sheet is made of the Point!?

Now I repeat the whole scope to you, it was not meant for your disciple, Wallace or Mark!

You gonna say I want to explain to Eben not Wallace?

Every decision you decide to do on any test ...I could just see it how it goes wrong. Do I need to red your disciple faces, I keep saying that if they keep doing that, I could not possibly continue to write !

No comments:

Post a Comment