2/19/2021

What do I think you think they are doing this movies ? Or think I am?

 The problem is ... I DONT THINK!

You and me are different. I used to have a responsibility on you because you were part of that family. Now I have a responsibility on you because of all this until ....

Whatever you think don’t come to any degree, because do they just told me what I am? 

You can be thinking in all kinds of direction that completely making no sense. Everyday you are interaction to people, not anymore by yourself, you cannot possibly lack of attention or feeling needed by your own people or by desired and wanted. That’s already alleviate from you to look side way...

These movie writers I know where they come from, it may not how you understand.

They are professional have a reason they are VERY professional. To see through humanity at their heart?

There was accumulation words when I went to Simon to seek my jobs problems. There are this or that. How can they not professional at what they have to do? Music effect, words effects, scene effects ...if you are pulling enough responsibility, I don’t see you have time to THINK to fail a heart problem test. You cannot possibly be. You set yourself up all these years for nothing ?

If you ask me the right question, like not about yourself, but about those them, I will tell you they are professionals. That’s it. And you? You gonna finding an exit ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment