2/25/2021

Wallace and Mark

 So, while I just arrive here on the island, I find out Wallace and Mark.

Because of you, they wonder do I owe them an explaination, or what’s my feeling about it?

Truly, really, seriously? When I first met them to see what they did?

One word.

“Again?”

Now, do I even care if Wallace and Mark has a feeling need to be attend ?

They don’t know what happened in the US, but it’s in their own works, someone whom exactly telling them all that?

Venus Corperation, US classify, or ET negative ?

Tesla has a Venus book, and you say Venus was populate what?

So knowing ALL that, I decide, they better just stay on the floor, JUST LIKE I told them. 

That’s my style, the end of our conversation.

And you are on “China is not the US?”

I could just don’t bother with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment