2/18/2021

Setting them up

 Oh , that never ending kids talk, who set them up, or talk to Apple if they have no parents support or to talk to use movies to get things?

It’s information leaking, in Chinese it’s hearing problem they say. 天耳問題

I used to read astral stuffs on sensing things problems. 

Sense to all around, that’s how I define, not hearing problems.

If watching TV that’s their parents terms, they got a problem ...etc etc, because that’s recreation.

Don’t say after the TV if talking about them or your friends, it’s glue on the TV how many time you must watch that? Do you know if someone tell you stop, you stop? You have a book you cannot open !

How do I arrive there? I remember that well on the back.

Some people don’t watch TV by time by meditation by choice not by resisting the temptation ....on and on and on and on.....these never ending bullet points.

Make-up problem

Stage problem

Rehearsal problem 

With or without witness problems ?

Should I say why don’t you open for future might have a dearest problem, now?

Cannot see it cannot hear it.

Do an analysis report or tears with paper on painful someone else getting married ? When?

How?

Wallace get married !

Eben was married !

All this stuffs then, remind then , look behind, they are youth you need to raise them up, poof, they are the kids forever seats. 

Sigh....I am God, I am at the throne, I tell myself what to do?

Can you look?


No comments:

Post a Comment