2/19/2021

Lamb b b b 侍衛長

 Yeah I know what that b things ...I mean Wallace. You still imagine the throne is empty or slightly you might seat on it? No, we are just chatting. 

I know lamb is near the thrones, but there were lamps if they display the rooms. The comic book that I didn’t read when I was young have that character, the following guard, so if I didn’t grow up knowing there is a Royal guard behind, as a proper title, how would i register that in a religion text?

Never heard about that. Throne is like an empty saying the throne only. Lamb is like a icon except with a capital letter like a blank to me in my mind. I know lamb not Lamb.

Then there is your dreamy state to say there is a wife to whom? You better just wish there is no high tech to know your every thoughts to drop me a Book I cannot read after 7 years of ALL this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment