2/27/2021

If I give you a microphone to talk, I have less degree to believe it’s to sing?

 Rock n roll? 

That’s not what she is doing ? Oh ~ 

Do they used to have the Universe word exists ? Because you want to do that in front of the whole Universe? 

It didn’t say, they dress her like you? And if you make it even one day on the stage, you gonna dress red?

You want to audition to Simon’s show? I went to it. Once of a Lifetime!

Or you want to be audit by Eben? With your business. Do I want to know where you been doing on your business, because I used to think it’s EVERYONE else keep things in order for you. Your disciples.

I am sure Prince William has something you can go and be audition at?

What degree of the fire....I cannot understand this Harry Potter wherever they put words randomly ...like ET cannot talk. What is the liking you have to them 3? From 1 to 10?

Why their impossible choice on Part 2 is this infinity impossible, suppose making you feel “killing you ?”

You have a massive disciples groups and you glue on a flat device on them 3? You have to let me to actually understand it’s just a talking as an example or it’s a fact that is an actual real things they are saying. Do I look like I can understand it? From what they are saying ?

No comments:

Post a Comment