2/19/2021

I am deciding ...

 I am still looking ....cannot see any side clear. The evaluation if they have to count EVERYTHING I said, that’s different, I cannot stress that enough. My subjects how I talk about climate change or biochem, or ....anything beyond that, people have other people works for, for example experts.....that evaluation I cannot see.

Let’s don’t talk about if I see India on backstreet boy auditioning something rotation boys or girls to each other. Modern society they believes I might have a chance to convince them like Eben. But If it’s spiritual order nature, and I end up no one just could open their mouth to talks to me, not like I have to go with painful years guessing collecting stuffs everywhere on the road to feel threaten and target like OU you said .....that’s real targeting, not my face if I born with it  .... 

what can I decide with this ? How he will turn out? I have one him maybe, they have other garages them. 

Ancient China has these set doctrine also.... he cannot go on US side and step on it. They may not have China history demanding stuffs on rulership, but where begins on their every class in conspiracy? No one has to believe everything ...that’s where I heard there is society or Order in Japan. 

Then that’s even better ....Japan? Zen starting place? 

I just cannot think with everyday stacking high paper amounts...not if I can type fast enough with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment