2/25/2021

Do I think? Wallace was singing to me? That would not be the story I paint

 I saw he sings

I heard he sings

I forget most about but, now you remind me....I was not looking the story he says, so is that how you remind me now to think what Wallace says? Okay ...he is just on his jobs.

He is target you? 

Why don’t you just focus on they are reviewing materials as now since a couple year passing ....not anyone has to target you. 

He is speaking a time ahead of me seeing it, so now I say to him, that’s about as much you can get for now to make up all the songs he sings before? Because he is ahead of me. Not by his command but because of him ....

Because of him ...

Because of him ....

I have to run with the time and in time to deliver him all that “on time”

He must be just sitting there looking pretty. Just because he sings a song and acting on a show, I have to do what?

Let me consider that our relationship ...

No comments:

Post a Comment