2/18/2021

夏紫薰

 Something I need to say or? The thumbnail. I cannot understand it. I am watching 3rd episode. I m slow.

Babaji is not a girl, that would never be a chance to test Yogananda. Isn’t that a natural law?

No? I cannot understand what’s that he holding her....an impossible thing. To me it is an impossible, then don’t worry about the logic to even discuss about it.

??????

Of course I know what is on the mind.

We are not the same background like I say between India or China. Babaji didn’t say he is around. There is the comic book character, there is the movie the One, or the voice in the air there is no language or sounding method.

Okay he did once ....whatever.

Everything else I don’t remember. 

India has a lot to say ... ... there is a lot of equal sign to a lot of ending scenario. 

They just make a saying he is chasing her around to the degree she is annoying ....that’s annoying, that’s not love case. She keeps running to 尊上.

That’s the end of the discussion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment