2/19/2021

Back to my friends

 If anyone just wish they my friends or Sariputra would wake up one day all by themselves... where exactly they should start? It’s not that I doubt the process, I could see the character online myself reading it in real life and live in it ....those are paintings to start with Da Vinci biography or Westinghouse ?

or reading side by side the movies scripts with them in it, the history matters ?

If finding the Howard Stern and Simon was the prime motive because they got a voice. The industry as a whole is itself becomes the biggest enterprise, that’s real on my newspaper. Industry cannot be a lie!

I had a pass time reading internet, I have a way reading them before I get down the moutain, I don’t care if that’s just too far north side hill....the air become too thin, the road is too far to sit in the car, I say mountain....did you check near by Dark Lord or game maker lives ? Seven hill?

Is that the analysis on writing issues, because apparently I can write on the ipad new device just show up in time? And I didn’t have a pod until before jobs gonna leave ?

Don’t know how long we have to keep going with this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment